Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 2012 IHSW 2

I've been on business travel this week, so it took me a few days to post this pic, but I did take a pic of my June IHSW project last Sunday evening.  "Playful Kittens" is a Teresa Wentzler design, which, though not a huge project, has plenty of color changes and an abundance of half-stitches!  I took this project with me on the airplane, and was stitching in-flight, so I've made even more progress.  See later posts for updates.


Happy Stitching!

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! You certainly got a lot done on your flight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I started it Friday night, so I worked on it Friday and Saturday. The pic is of what I did before I left for my trip on Tuesday. I didn't really get too much done in-flight.

      Delete