Friday, June 15, 2012

June 2012 IHSW

I'm going on a business trip in a few days, and I wanted a small project to tote along with me.  You know, for waiting in the airport, in-flight, etc.  I decided to do a cute Teresa Wentzler design, called Playful Kittens, which she published in Cross Stitch Monthly magazine in 1989.  I'm just starting the project this evening,  to get a bit of a start before I travel, so I'll not bore you my empty fabric waiting for my first stitches. But here's a picture from Ms. Wentzler's website showing what it should look like when I'm done.  The finished project will be a just a little over 3x4 inches in size.

Happy Stitching!

Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. I love TW patterns although the blending sometimes drives me crazy. It's always worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete