Tuesday, March 10, 2015

February 2015 IHSW Finish!

I'm late in posting the finish of my Wintry Mix, finished just a few days after the IHSW, but here it is.  This piece is among my favorites.  The colors are just amazing.  You can't see the beads in the picture, but on the actual piece, they add a bit of sparkle.

Now, I'm working on another Valerie Pfeiffer design, "Berry Time" to add to my floofy birdies collection.

Wintry Mix (Just Nan)
Stitched on 28 ct. Oatmeal Linen

Happy Stitching!

Marilyn

4 comments:

  1. That is so pretty with such lovely colours. I love Valerie Pfeiffer designs - I've done a couple of her chickadees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea, I've done two of hers, Chorus Line, which is a row of six chickadees, and Sitting Pretty, a row of three chickadees. The one I just started is a momma chickadee feeding a berry to her baby. I'm hanging them as a grouping with matching frames and matting.

    ReplyDelete