Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 2014 IHSW 2

I'm just a little late in posting my International Hermit and Stitch Weekend progress.  I am pleased to report not just one, but two finishes!  I finished the Heirloom Memories Wedding piece, and also a Wooly Lamb I'd been working on in fits and starts for several weeks.  It's a simple little design, but the entire center of his body is made up of French knots.  I think I've had enough of them for a bit!

So, here we have it:


Heirloom Memories Wedding Sampler.  Stitched on 28 ct. Antique White evenweave.

Wooly Lamb.  Stitched on 28 ct. Lavender Linen.
I have several other pieces I'd like to finish before starting totally new ones.  We'll see, though...

Happy Stitching!

Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. The wedding piece is beautiful! I'm sure the couple will be thrilled with it. The lamb is cute - I don't envy you all those French knots! Great finishes.

    ReplyDelete